Definition: The Clean Bench Laminar Air Flow is also known as the Laminar Flow Cabinet. It is a kind of general strong air cleaning facility which can provide high clean class for local work environment.
Operation principle: It delivers air at specified air speed through pre-filter then HEPA filter, makes the air homogeneously compressed by damping layer, and then leads the clean air unidirectional flow to the work area, thus achieving the flow pattern and cleanness required in the protected work area.
Type: Vertical or horizontal flow clean benches.
Applications: Pharmaceuticals, food, scientific research, electronics, national defense, precision instrumentation and other industries etc.
1. Double negative pressure construction, no leakages.
2. Quality HEPA filter, high cleanness, ensure sterility.
3. Rich control module, meet different customers’ requirements.
4. Multiple even pressure, even air speed, unidirectional flow pattern.
5. Imported fan, larger airflow, smaller pressure difference, reliable performance.
Product schematic diagram
standard size and parameters
Working area size
Note: specifications listed in below table are only for customers' reference. It is mostly designed and manufactured according to customers' URS.