Definition: Laminar air flow unit is a type of purification unit providing unidirectional flow with high cleanliness and thus creating highly clean environment.
Operational principle: It delivers air at specified air speed through HEPA filter, makes the air homogeneously compressed by damping layer, and then leads the clean air unidirectional flow to the work area, thus achieving the flow pattern and cleanness required in the protected work area.
Return air method: Top return air, side return air.
Type: Horizontal laminar flow hood or vertical laminar flow hood.
1. Modular easy to clean design.
2. HEPA ensures low resistance, high efficiency, and liquid sealing is more reliable.
3. Various kinds of control module to meet different customers' requirement.
4. Multiple even pressure, even air speed, unidirectional flow pattern.
5. Imported fan, larger airflow, smaller pressure differential, reliable performance.
Standard size and Parameters
Upstream Rated air velocity
Working area clean class
Note: Specifications listed in the table are only for customers' reference. It can be customized according to your URS.