The filter bag of the bag filter can be removed and cleaned. The cleaning method is generally to rinse the filter bag with water with certain water pressure, and at the same time, you can add a little cleaning agent, so that the cleaning effect will be better.
1. First, close the water inlet valve of the bag filter, and then open the exhaust valve to reduce the pressure inside the filter to normal pressure.
2. Open the 4 sets of eye bolts on the top cover of the bag filter, and then open the top cover.
3. Open the retaining ring that holds the filter bag, take out the blocked filter bag, and replace it with a new filter bag.
4. Close the top cover and lock the 4 sets of eyebolts.
5. After the liquid is discharged from the exhaust valve, open the water inlet valve, and then close the exhaust valve. The whole process usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
Typically, when the filter differential pressure reaches 2-3 kg, you will find that the filter bag is basically clogged. At this point, almost no liquid flows out of the filter outlet, so it is necessary to replace the filter bag. If the filter flow needs to be more than half of the flow under different usage conditions, the filter bag should be replaced when the pressure difference reaches about 1 kg. The service life of the bag filter bag depends on the turbidity of the raw water, the filtration time, the filtration flow rate, and the filtration area of the filter bag.
Cleaning method of bag filter bag:
To clean the filter bag, first, stop the raw water pump, then close the inlet and outlet valves. Then open the drain valve and exhaust valve to drain the water from the filter. Finally, remove the filter and perform bag cleaning.
When cleaning, just add a small amount of cleaning solution and soak for 10 minutes to remove impurities in the filter bag. It is important to wash with warm water as often as possible.
The cleaning time usually refers to the value of the pressure gauges installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of the bag filter and the time to replace the filter bag according to the pressure difference displayed by the pressure gauges before after the filter bag. can decide. The possible pressure difference is about 0.5 to 1 kg/c. When the pressure difference reaches this range, the filter bag should be replaced in time to avoid damage to the filter bag and affect the filtering effect.
In addition to regular cleaning, maintenance must be emphasized to prolong the life of the bag filter. Always check that the connection/reception path is stable and not leaking or damaged. When replacing the filter bag, bend the sewn end of the filter bag and insert it when sewing the filter bag to use. You can enhance the filtration effect of the sewn filter bag, place the filter bag, and pay attention to the combination of the ring mouth of the filter bag and the mesh color of the metal interior.
Application fields of bag filter:
1. Filter sand or other fine particles in well water, drinking water, river water, seawater, engineering water, etc. At the same time, it can also be used with ultraviolet sterilizers to kill bacteria in water.
2. It is also widely used in the chemical industry, which can filter out impurities in resins, paints, inks, viscose, coatings, lubricants, acid and salty solvents, detergents, etc., as well as impurities in the cosmetics industry, textile industry, and electronics industry. Impurities can also be filtered.
3. Electrophoresis degreasing filtration in the automobile industry, pre-filtration of ultrafiltration, etc., edible oil, soy sauce, vinegar, alcohol, sparkling beer, and other impurities filtration in the food and beverage industry.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipment Co. Ltd. is a professional purification equipment manufacturer. Suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratory food, beverages, etc. If you are interested in purification equipment, please feel free to contact us! You can call 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product introduction of PES polyethersulfone microporous membrane pleated filter element
Lenge Purification has been committed to manufacturing purification and filtrati...
What is the function of a laminar flow hood?
What is a laminar flow hood? A laminar flow hood is a kind of air purification e...
Food factory air shower purification equipment
People take food as their priority, and the food produced by food factories has ...
How Laminar Airflow Works
Laminar airflow, also known as unidirectional airflow, is a common airflow clean...