Stainless steel shoe cabinet with lockers, made of 304 stainless steel fully welded, brushed, and polished surface. Small, hygienic, and sturdy. A compartment under the bench provides separate storage for things like shoes.
The arc inside the cabinet is fully welded, which is convenient for cleaning and does not accumulate dust, so please do not miss it.
Surface brushed or sandblasted.
Material 304/316L stainless steel optional.
The number of storage boxes can be customized.
A variety of cabinet locks are available.
Custom stainless steel labels or signs are available.
1. The performance of the stainless steel shoe cabinet is relatively stable, and it will not be easily deformed when exposed to water or in a humid environment for a long time like the wooden shoe cabinet;
2. Compared with some wrought iron shoe cabinets, stainless steel shoe cabinets are not prone to rust stains and maintain their unique appearance for a long time;
3. The bearing capacity of the stainless steel shoe cabinet will also be much better, so in daily life, there is no need to worry about placing too many shoes and causing insufficient bearing capacity of the shoe cabinet, which is completely no problem;
4. Of course, what is the problem with the stainless steel shoe cabinet. It may not have a wooden shoe cabinet to give people a warm feeling, and it does not have a variety of styles of iron shoe cabinets, but these two points do not affect people's choices of it.
5. Stainless steel shoe cabinets are very useful. The basic alloy elements of stainless steel include nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen, etc. to meet the requirements of various uses for the structure and performance of stainless steel. For shoe cabinets, there will be water accumulation and stains on shoes in rainy weather, so wooden shoe cabinets and iron shoe cabinets cannot meet this requirement.
Compared with solid wood materials, the maintenance of stainless steel shoe cabinets is easy, and the most important thing is to pay attention to anti-corrosion. The stainless steel shoe cabinet should be cleaned every 3-5 months, and the sand brought back from the outside should be cleaned up and then cleaned. To avoid the use of washing liquids with floating ingredients and abrasive ingredients, avoid scrubbing with steel balls, abrasive tools, etc., because these will corrode and wear stainless steel shoe cabinets, the correct method is to scrub with a soft cloth. It can be cleaned with weak detergent, warm water or soap, etc. After cleaning, use a clean dry cloth to dry the water, and the cleaning is completed. If the stainless steel shoe cabinet is accidentally dripped with acid and alkali during use, it should be cleaned and wiped in time. Although the stainless steel material has certain corrosion resistance, long-term contact will still cause damage.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipment Co. Ltd. is a professional purification equipment manufacturer. It is suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratory food, beverages, etc., and also produces stainless steel supplies. If you are interested in purification equipment, please feel free to contact us! You can call 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to email@example.com.
Introduction of Negative Pressure Weighing Hood
The negative pressure weighing room is purification equipment designed for weigh...
Best Air Filter
An air filter is an indispensable device in the conveying medium pipeline. It is...
Durable and beautiful stainless steel square table
Table is an indispensable tool in our daily life. Without it, our life will be v...
Capsule Filter - Why It's a Good Choice for Home Water Filtration
Mini-capsules are useful for use in reverse osmosis water filtering systems. Thi...