The function and principle of the VHP sterilization transfer window:
1. Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) generator, which utilizes the advantage that hydrogen peroxide has more sporicidal ability in the gaseous state than in the liquid state at room temperature, and generates free hydroxyl groups for attacking cell components, including lipids, protein, and DNA tissue, to meet the requirements of complete sterilization, a specially designed and manufactured special equipment for the sterilization of confined spaces such as isolation rooms, isolators, transfer cabins, and transfer windows.
VHP generator sterilization principle:
2. The VHP sterilization transfer window is integrated with a vaporized hydrogen peroxide generator, which provides hydrogen peroxide gas to the inside of the transfer window for biological decontamination of the outer surface of the material, so as to avoid the material from the non-grade area or low-grade clean area Entering the A and B key areas will bring pollution. It can be used for all kinds of clean and dry items that need to be delivered in aseptic production, including the outer packaging of packaging materials, instruments, raw and auxiliary materials, accessories, environmental monitoring equipment, etc. entering the critical areas of Class A and B.
Stage 2: Tuning to Steady State
The vaporization unit quickly introduces the hydrogen peroxide gas into the inner cavity of the transfer window to rapidly increase the concentration of hydrogen peroxide gas in the inner cavity of the transfer window
Stage 3: Sterilization
The vaporization unit introduces the hydrogen peroxide gas into the cavity of the transfer window at a low speed to maintain the concentration of hydrogen peroxide gas required for disinfection and sterilization of the cavity in the transfer window
Stage 4: Ventilation and Removal of Residues
After the disinfection and sterilization process is completed, the hydrogen peroxide gas concentration inside the transfer window is removed until the hydrogen peroxide gas concentration is less than 1ppm
1. The overall SUS304 stainless steel structure has the function of an ordinary transfer window, which is durable and easy to clean.
2. The VHP transfer window adopts a double-leaf door structure, which is inflated, sealed, and interlocked to ensure that the doors on both sides cannot be opened at the same time.
3. The air entering and leaving the inner cavity of the VHP transfer window passes through the high-efficiency filter (H14) to prevent the material from being polluted.
4. It has the function of real-time monitoring of temperature, humidity, pressure, and hydrogen peroxide concentration in the inner cavity
5. It has the function of light prompting in each working process, and the operator can operate and monitor the equipment.
6. Siemens PLC's automatic control system is adopted to ensure the stability and reliability of each working process of the VHP transfer window.
7. The real-time printing function can print and record relevant parameters in each working process.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipments Co., Ltd. is a professional purification equipment manufacturer. Suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratory, food & beverage, electronics, etc. If you are interested in purification equipment, please get in touch with us! You can call 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to email@example.com.
Several elements that cannot be ignored when purchasing a bag filter
Bag filters are very common in our lives, and many companies have already put in...
Stainless steel appliance products and safety
Stainless steel is made of iron-chromium alloy mixed with some other trace eleme...
Use and maintenance of bag filter
bag in bag out filter definition:The bag filter is a pressure-type filter device...
Benefits of Using a Laminar Air Flow Meter
Laminar airflow hoods are a great improvement in the manufacturing process, beca...