After the selection of the air purification system is completed, the next step is the installation of the purification system. During the construction and installation process, compared with the concealed works of civil engineering, the installation of the purification air conditioning system does not involve many concealed works, but the on-site construction communication and coordination In the process, there is still some content that needs to be understood.
According to the space division of the construction, the on-site installation and construction of the purification air-conditioning system can be divided into three areas, namely the air-conditioning machine room, the technical mezzanine, and the clean area. The following describes the relevant concerns from these three aspects:
1. Construction and installation of air conditioner room
The construction and installation of the air-conditioning machine room mainly includes the installation of air-conditioning units, fresh air outlets, public medium pipes, main air supply pipes, and main return air pipes
(1) Air-conditioning unit installation platform. Generally, an installation platform can be installed for the installation of air-conditioning units to facilitate the distribution and shock absorption of the overall load. This platform can be a steel structure or a separate cement platform in the machine room;
(2) The thermal insulation of the chilled water pipeline must ensure the thermal insulation effect to avoid condensation water leakage in summer;
(3) It is best to use stainless steel for the steam condensate pipeline to avoid corrosion and water leakage in the later stage;
(4) It is better not to use the same drainage pipeline for steam condensate and surface cooler condensate, and to manage them separately;
(5) It is recommended to use stainless steel for the water storage tray to avoid rusting in the later stage;
(6) Primary filter
(7) Rock wool is used for the thermal insulation of steam pipelines, and relevant valves should also be thermally insulated;
(8) Flexible connections such as air ducts should be well sealed to avoid leakage;
(9) The relevant lines on the air-conditioning unit should be horizontally aligned to ensure that the lines are installed in good condition;
(10) Pay attention to the clear identification of each air-conditioning unit, including the direction and normal state of each automatic control valve;
(11) After the unit is installed, it is necessary to pay attention to the overall sealing of the unit.
The technical interlayer is mainly for the installation of air ducts. The main installation materials are roughly divided into galvanized air ducts, thermal insulation rubber, and plastic cotton, air valves, threaded steel bars, angle steel, and bolts.
(In the preliminary design of the drawings, the direction will be considered comprehensively, and it may not be considered too much when the construction is changed later, so it needs to be paid special attention during construction)
The installation in the clean area is mainly the air outlet
(1) Combined with the equipment layout in the clean area, the installation of the tuyere should avoid the shielding of the equipment;
(2) Considering the replacement or cleaning of the filter screen, the louvers/diffusers of the air return outlet should be easy to disassemble.
The prerequisite for the on-site installation of the purification air-conditioning unit is the acceptance of relevant materials and the construction acceptance of the process. Through the arrangement of relevant construction materials and the formation of files, corresponding material certificates or records are provided for subsequent confirmation work to ensure the smooth passage of air-conditioning system confirmation and installation confirmation.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipments Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of purification equipment, our products are suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, food and beverage, electronics, etc. We also have stainless steel furniture. If you are interested in purification equipment and stainless steel furniture, please get in touch with us! You can contact us at 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to email@example.com.
Construction Management Of Key Facilities In Clean Workshops - Air Purification System (HVAC)
The installation and construction of the air purification system is the most cri...
The application of big filter.
Bag filter is a filter type dust removal equipment based on filtration principle...
Where does the clean room need stainless steel customization?
The supporting facilities of the clean workshop mainly include air shower equipm...