Filter elements are widely used in filtration equipment, and are divided into many types according to material, filtration accuracy, size, etc. Among them, the high-flow filter element is one of them, and now it is trusted by large users, who want to know more about the large-flow filter element. So, what is the working principle of the high-flow filter element?
As can be seen from its name, it is a filter product with a large filtration flow, and its flow is generally 20 times that of a conventional filter. The working principle of the high-flow filter element is not much different from other filters, and its flow direction is outside in and inside out. In addition, the high-flow filter element can also have a built-in skeleton, or an external skeleton, or a customized internal and external skeleton. The inner diameter of the filter element of the high-flow filter element is 3 inches. This design enables the filter element to have the flow rate of a single filter element, and the large flow rate is 110 tons/hour. There are many brands of high-flow filter elements with different advantages. For example, PALL's high-flow folding filter element has many characteristics in terms of material and performance. Let us look at the following introduction:
PALL’s high-flow pleated filter element uses deep-fine polypropylene or glass fiber membrane as the filter material, with a large diameter of 6 inches/152 mm, no center rod and one-way opening, and a special design of the liquid flow direction from the inside to the outside to ensure all The pollutant particles are intercepted inside the filter element. The ultra-large flow design greatly reduces the use of filter elements and filters in the same flow application, greatly saving equipment investment costs and labor costs.
Features of large flow filter element:
1. The high flow rate means the use of a smaller size filter housing, which reduces investment costs and saves floor space;
2. The filter element replacement is faster, simpler and safer;
3. The o-ring ensures the reliability of the filter;
4. Hot-melt adhesive polypropylene material can prevent particles from being released and unloaded, which is different from ordinary wire-wound filter elements;
5. The folding surface design makes the pressure drop of the high-flow filter element lower than other filter elements, and the service life is longer;
6. Let the large flow medium pass through the filter material, which has the advantages of high efficiency, small pressure loss and long life.
7. The inlet and outlet structure of the filter element facilitates the replacement of the filter element. At the same time, the pollutants are trapped in the filter element;
8. The metal-free structure of the filter element enables environmental protection treatment such as complete combustion and flattening;
9. Multiple filter elements can be installed in the filter housing. A wide range of flow rates can be used. It can be used for start-up and continuous operation.
High flow means using fewer filter elements, reducing labor and operating costs, so it is a common choice for many companies to choose large flow filter elements as much as possible.
Types of Disinfection POURS and Filtration Systems Used in a Dispensing Booth
Sampling Dispensing Booth/ Dispensing machines is a great cleaning device. Unidi...
What are the benefits of high-efficiency air purifiers?
It is known that HEPA air purifiers can efficiently filter and capture particula...
How To Decontaminate An Air Shower
The Felcon Air Shower is a portable, cordless electric shower that is designed f...
Information About PP Pleated Filter Cartridge
A polypropylene (PP) pleated filter is used in a variety of water softener produ...