The clean workbench is designed to meet the needs of the cleanliness of local working areas in the fields of modern industry, optoelectronics industry, biopharmaceuticals, and scientific research and testing.
The working principle of the clean workbench is to inhale air through a fan and filter it through a high-efficiency filter through a static pressure box. The filtered clean air is sent out in the state of vertical or horizontal airflow so that the operating area can continuously reach 100-level cleanliness under the control of clean air, so as to form a sterile and high-clean working environment.
Definition of clean bench:
The clean workbench is designed to meet the needs of the cleanliness of local working areas in the fields of modern industry, optoelectronics industry, biopharmaceuticals, and scientific research and testing. It sucks the air into the pre-filter through the fan, enters the high-efficiency filter through the static pressure box for filtration, and sends the filtered air in the state of vertical or horizontal airflow so that the operating area can reach Class A cleanliness and ensure the cleanliness of the production environment. Require. The clean workbench is a kind of local purification equipment with strong versatility. Purification workbenches are widely used in medicine, food, scientific research, electronics, national defense, precision instruments, and other industries.
l Double-layer negative pressure structure, no leakage risk
l HEPA ensures low resistance, high efficiency, and more reliable tank sealing
l Rich control forms to meet different requirements of customers
l Multiple pressure equalization, uniform wind speed, good unidirectional flow pattern
l Imported fan, large residual pressure, low noise, energy-saving, reliable performance
l Quiet airflow design can significantly reduce the noise levels.
l Internal use of 304 stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance.
1. Connect to 220V, 50Hz AC power supply.
2. Press the relevant function keys on the operation panel as required.
3. Before use, lower the bottom edge of the glass door to the bottom, turn on the UV lamp, and disinfect for more than half an hour.
1) When sterilizing, people should leave the room to protect their eyes and skin and avoid injury caused by accidental exposure.
2) The intensity of the UV lamp should be checked regularly according to the manufacturer's specifications, and it is recommended to replace it once a quarter.
4. Lift the bottom edge of the glass door to a suitable height, turn on the fan, and run for half an hour before the normal experiment operation in the cabinet; in order to ensure the safety of the operation, but the experimental supplies in the safety cabinet in advance.
5. After use, lower the bottom edge of the glass door to the bottom, turn on the UV light, and disinfect the device for more than half an hour before turning it off the device.
1. The clean workbench should be placed in a clean room with less dust, which is beneficial to prolong the service life of the high-efficiency filter.
2. Avoid external wind speed, electromagnetic field, vibration, and other influences during measurement.
3. Do not place unnecessary items on the workbench during use to prevent airflow circulation.
4. Turn on the fan and run it for no less than 10 minutes before using it. If it is used directly after turning on, the operating table has not yet met the purification requirements.
5. After each use, the work surface and four walls need to be cleaned and wiped with disinfectant regularly.
1. Cabinet surface cleaning
1) Clean the surface of the operation area: first, wipe the entire surface with a soft cotton cloth soaked in a concentrated soap solution, and then use another cotton cloth or towel soaked in clean hot water or warm water to clean the soap foam, and then use a dry cloth or The towel dries quickly. If the surface of the operation area is contaminated or has been traced, it needs to be wiped clean with medical alcohol or other disinfectants. The disinfectant used should not cause damage to 304 stainless steel.
2) Cleaning of exterior surfaces and glass doors: Use a non-abrasive household cleaner and wipe with a soft cotton cloth or towel.
2. Maintenance method
(1) Daily or weekly maintenance
1) Disinfection and cleaning of the operating area.
2) Clean the external surfaces and glass doors around the operating area.
3) Check whether various functions of the equipment are abnormal.
4) Document this maintenance.
(2) Monthly maintenance
1) Clean exterior surfaces and glass doors.
2) Wipe with 70% medical alcohol or 1:100 diluted household bleach, and then wipe with sterile water on the work surface of the equipment, the inner surface of the operation area (excluding the air distribution network in the operation area), and the inner surface of the glass door. One pass to remove residual chlorine.
3) Check whether the various functions of the equipment are abnormal.
4) Document this maintenance.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipment Co. Ltd. is a professional purification equipment manufacturer. Suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratory food, beverages, etc. If you are interested in purification equipment, please feel free to contact us! You can call 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to email@example.com.
Do you know the advantages of stainless steel change room locker ?
Stainless steel change room locker is usually made of high-quality cold-rolled s...
The application of stainless steel trolley.
Medical stainless steel trolley can meet the high standard health requirements o...
How do I clean an air filter for maximum efficiency?
An air filter is a device that captures dust from a gas-solid two-phase flow thr...
The usage of V-Bank filter housings
V-Bank filter housings ,the specially designed filter screen produces a spraying...