The plate air filter is mainly used to filter out dust particles above 5μm in the air conditioning system, protect the medium efficiency filter and prolong its service life.
Plate air filters are widely used in steel, electronics, chemical, automotive, environmental protection, and power industries. It is the best air intake filter equipment for centrifugal compressor filter rooms. And various air-conditioning systems for dust removal and oil removal coarse filtration. The filter material of this product is composed of synthetic glass fibers. It has a large dust holding capacity and a long service life and is mostly used for primary air filtration. The plate-type air filter is widely used in automobiles, medicine, food, chemical industry, hotel, and other industries. It can be used not only as of the main filter of the general central air conditioner but also as a pre-filter of the back-end filter to prolong the use of the back-end filter. life.
The filter has a stronger filtering effect and service life than ordinary glass fiber mesh or man-made fiber filter;
The design of galvanized iron mesh can protect the filter material from damage and effectively prevent the filter material from being deformed due to pressure;
It can be used to protect the high, medium, and primary filters in the air conditioning system;
The filter has the characteristics of low-pressure loss, large dust capture, and long service life.
Technical parameters of plate air filter:
Technical parameters Filtering level: G1, G2, G3, G4
Installation size: choose various specifications according to the equipment model
Resistance: <50pa Recommended final resistance: 150pa
1. Open the suction grille in the device, press and hold the buttons on both sides and pull down gently;
2. Drag the hook on the air filter and pull out the device diagonally downward;
3. Use a device like a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust, or rinse with warm water;
4. If there is too much dust, you can use a soft brush and neutral detergent to clean it. After cleaning, dry it with water and place it in a cool place to dry;
5. Do not use hot water above 50 ℃ for cleaning, so as to avoid the phenomenon of equipment discoloration or deformation, and do not dry it on the fire;
6. Be sure to install the equipment in time after cleaning. When installing, hang the equipment on the protruding part of the upper part of the suction grille, then fix it on the suction grille, and slowly slide the back convex handle of the suction grille inward. , until the entire device is pushed into the grill;
7. The last step is to close the suction grille, which is exactly the opposite of the first step. Press and hold the filtered signal reset button on the control panel, and the cleaning reminder sign will disappear at this time;
8. Also remind everyone that if there is too much dust in the environment where the air filter is used, the number of cleanings should be increased according to the situation, generally once every six months.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipment Co. Ltd. is a professional purification equipment manufacturer. Suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratory food, beverages, etc. If you are interested in purification equipment, please feel free to contact us! You can call 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to email@example.com.
Application of stainless steel wash basin sink
stainless steel wash basin sink are made of solid materials. The steel materials...
Stainless Steel Furnishing Design, Stainless Steel Furnishing Price
The new trend of furniture: Stainless Steel Furnishing When it comes to furnitur...
What are the benefits of high-efficiency air purifiers?
It is known that HEPA air purifiers can efficiently filter and capture particula...
Definition of VHP Sterilization Chamber
The VHP aseptic transfer cabin is used to transfer materials from low-level clea...