The clean room transfer window is the auxiliary equipment for the clean room. It is mainly used to transfer small items between the clean area and the clean area, and between the clean area and the non-clean area, to reduce the number of door openings in the clean room and reduce the impact on the clean room. Pollution is minimized.
The transfer window is a device that is installed at the entrance and exit of the clean room or between rooms of different cleanliness levels to block the passage of indoor and outdoor airflow when transferring goods, to prevent polluted air from entering cleaner areas and causing cross-contamination. When the air shower transfer window transfers materials, the top blows out a high-speed, clean airflow to blow off the dust particles on the surface of the goods. At this time, the doors on both sides can be opened or closed, and the clean airflow acts as an airlock to ensure a clean room outside. Air does not affect the cleanliness of the room. Special sealing strips are installed on the inner sides of the doors on both sides of the transfer window to ensure the airtightness of the transfer window.
1. The transfer window is the transfer channel for materials between areas with different cleanliness levels.
2. The door of the transfer window is usually closed. When the material is transferred, the transferor first rings the doorbell and then opens another door when the other party responds. After the material is sent in, the door is closed immediately, and the receiver opens the other door. After removing the material, close the door. It is strictly forbidden to open two doors at the same time.
3. After the operation, the transfer window should be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
1. Since the transfer window is interlocked, when the door on one side cannot be opened smoothly, it is because the door on the other side is not closed properly. Do not force it to open, otherwise, the interlocking device will be damaged.
2. When the material is from a low level to a higher clean level, the cleaning work on the surface of the material should be done well.
3. When the interlocking device of the transfer window fails to work normally, it should be repaired in time, otherwise, it cannot be used.
4. Always check the working condition of the UV lamp and replace the UV lamp regularly.
5. No materials or sundries can be stored in the transfer window.
(1) The material entering and leaving the clean area must be strictly separated from the flow channel, and the material enters and exits through the special channel for materials in the production workshop.
(2) When the material enters, the raw and auxiliary materials will be unpacked by the person in charge of the preparation class or the surface will be cleaned, and then sent to the temporary storage room of raw materials and auxiliary materials in the workshop through the transfer window, and sent to the in-package room through the transfer window. The workshop integrator handles the material handover with the person in charge of the preparation and internal packaging processes.
(3) When passing through the transfer window, the regulations of "one opening and one closing" of the inner and outer doors of the transfer window must be strictly implemented, and the two doors cannot be opened at the same time. Open the outer door and put the material in, then close the door first, then open the inner door to take out the material, close the door, and so on.
(4) When the materials in the clean area are sent out, the materials should be transported to the relevant material intermediate station first, and the materials should be moved out of the clean area according to the reverse procedure when the materials are entered.
(5) All semi-finished products shipped from the clean area must be sent from the transfer window to the outer temporary storage room, and then transferred to the outer packaging room through the logistics channel.
(6) Materials and wastes that are very likely to cause pollution should be transported from their dedicated transfer windows to non-clean areas.
(7) After the material is in and out, the site of each clearing room or intermediate station and the sanitation of the transfer window should be cleaned in time, the inner and outer access doors of the transfer window should be closed, and the cleaning and disinfection work should be done well.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipments Co., Ltd. is a professional purification equipment manufacturer. Suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratory, food & beverage, electronics, etc. If you are interested in purification equipment, please get in touch with us! You can call 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use method and maintenance points of the air shower
The clean air blown out of the air shower can remove the dust carried by people,...
How much do you know about WS filter element?
The WS wire wound filter element is made by winding polypropylene fiber bundles ...
The usage of stainless steel wash basin sink
Stainless steel wash basin sink are made of solid materials. The steel materials...
GF Pleated Filter Cartridge Review
Are you looking for a GF pleated filter cartridge? A GF filter cartridge is one ...