A capsule filter, also known as a one-piece filter, adopts folded inlet filter membrane, which has a large filtration surface area and is suitable for filtration of larger volume solutions. The outer polypropylene material of this filter is free of adhesives and other chemicals to ensure no contamination of the sample. Filters are available in different pore sizes and can be autoclaved.
The product adopts different filter media according to the different characteristics of the filter object of the capsule filter. The following are some commonly used series:
1. RFPT uses hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane, suitable for solvent and corrosive solution filtration, and air and gas vent filtration. 2. The RFPP capsule filter adopts hydrophilic polypropylene (PP) membrane, which is suitable for reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration pre-filter, ink filtration, etc. Suitable for filtering aqueous and solvent samples.
3. The RFPN capsule filter uses a nylon membrane, which is characterized by a fast flow rate and a low level of extractables. The pre-filtration medium containing glass fiber can be selected, which can prolong the service life of the nylon membrane, and is suitable for the filtration of large-volume samples and difficult-to-filter samples.
Photolithography capsule filter, ink capsule filter, fuel capsule filter, developer capsule filter, toothpaste additive capsule filter
1. 1/4 male thread interface and various adapters are available for conversion.
2. Capsule filter is suitable for filtration of 1-20 liters laboratory and terminal filtration of various machines.
3. The disposable capsule filter element structure does not require a filter cartridge device, which reduces the risk of splashing and leakage compared with traditional filtering methods, and is easy to install.
4. Capsule filters with different pore sizes can be matched as pre-filtration and terminal filtration to meet extremely demanding filtration requirements
Application fields of capsule filter:
RFPP capsule filters are used as pre-filters for reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration, filtration of inks and dyes, and developer solutions.
RFPT capsule filters are suitable for the filtration of solvents and corrosive solutions, and the filtration of air and gas vents. It is widely used in the filtration of dyes in the production of CD-R and DVD-R in the optical storage industry, the filtration of photoresists in the production of LCD, and the filtration of solvents and liquid medicines in the chemical industry, biomedicine, food industry, laboratories, etc.
RFPN capsule filters are suitable for the filtration of larger volumes of liquid and tissue culture fluids and aqueous solutions.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipments Co., Ltd. is a professional purification equipment manufacturer. Suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratory, food & beverage, electronics, etc. If you are interested in purification equipment, please get in touch with us! You can call 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to email@example.com.
What are the application environments of v-bank air filter?
A v-bank air filter, also known as a V-bank high-efficiency air filter, is only ...
Cleaning method of bag filter filter bag
The filter bag of the bag filter can be removed and cleaned. The cleaning method...
The Basic Components Of A Dynamic Pass Box And Their Presence At A Clean Room
A dynamic pass box, also known as a transfer switch, is typically designed in tw...
Information About PP Pleated Filter Cartridge
A polypropylene (PP) pleated filter is used in a variety of water softener produ...