1. It adopts a fully automatic control operation, double-door electronic interlocking, induction automatic showering, and double-door locking when showering.
2. Cold plate plastic spraying series, using multi-layer pickling technology, electrostatic dust-free plastic spraying treatment.
3. Stainless steel handle, thickened stainless steel bottom plate, and stainless steel nozzle are used as the basic configuration.
4. The digital display of the shower time is adopted, the air shower time is adjustable from 0 to 99s, and the air shower time has been displayed.
5. The wind speed of the air supply and shower system designed with a new design concept can reach a super strong wind speed of 25m/s~32m/s, ensuring that the personnel and goods entering the clean room can achieve the perfect effect of thorough dust removal.
1. Power switch. Generally, there are four places in the air shower room to cut off the power supply.
1. The power switch of the air shower outdoor box;
2. The control panel of the air shower indoor box;
3. On the outer boxes on both sides of the air shower (the power switch here can prevent the power from being cut off in an emergency, and effectively improve the personal safety of the staff). When the power indicator light is off, you may wish to recheck the power supply of the above four air shower rooms.
2. When the air shower fan is not working. When the air shower is not working, check whether the emergency switch of the air shower outdoor box is cut off at the first time. If it is sure that it is cut off, press it lightly with your hand, turn it to the right and let go.
3. The fan in the air shower is reversed or the wind speed in the air shower is very low. Please be sure to check whether the 380V three-phase four-wire line is reversed. Generally, the air shower manufacturer will have a special electrician connect the wires when it leaves the factory; If the line source of the air shower is connected, the fan in the air shower will not work or the wind speed of the air shower will decrease if the air shower is reversed. In severe cases, the circuit board of the entire air shower will be burned; If you want to replace the wiring, please consult the air shower manufacturer if you want to move it due to production needs.
4. The air shower does not blow. In addition to the above three points, it is also necessary to check whether the emergency stop button inside the air shower box is pressed. If the emergency stop button is colored, the air shower will not blow; To press the emergency stop button again, it can work normally.
5. When the air shower cannot automatically sense the blowing shower, please check the light sensor system in the lower right corner of the box in the air shower room to see if the light sensor device is installed correctly. shower.
6. When the air shower is used for a period of time and the wind speed is very low, please check whether the primary and high-efficiency filters of the air shower have accumulated too much dust and if so, please replace the filter. (The primary filter of the air shower is generally replaced within 1-6 months, and the high-efficiency filter of the air shower is generally replaced within 6-12 months).
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipments Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of purification equipment, our products are suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, food and beverage, electronics, etc. We also have stainless steel furniture. If you are interested in purification equipment and stainless steel furniture, please get in touch with us! You can contact us at 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to email@example.com.
Do you know the Dynamic Pass Box
The Dynamic Pass Box can transfer materials, appliances, etc. under A-level envi...
How much do you know about stainless steel？
We have professional stainless steel storage racks, which can be stored for long...
The advantages of stainless steel wash basin sink
LENGE purification equipment are the product of over 20 years of experience, exp...
Frequently Asked Questions About Primary, Medium, High Efficiency Air Filters In Cleanrooms (2)
10. What are the standard dimensions and acceptable deviations of the diagonals ...