The bag filter is a piece of multi-purpose filtration equipment with a novel structure, small volume, simple and flexible operation, energy saving, high efficiency, airtight work, and strong applicability. A bag filter is a new type of filter system.
The inside of the bag filter is supported by a metal mesh basket. The liquid flows in from the inlet and flows out from the outlet after being filtered by the filter bag. The impurities are intercepted in the filter bag and can be used continuously after replacing the filter bag.
bag filter is a pressure filter device, mainly composed of a filter cylinder, filter cylinder cover, quick opening mechanism, stainless steel filter bag reinforcement net, and other main components. The filtrate flows into the filter bag from the side inlet pipe of the filter shell. , The filter bag itself is installed in the reinforced mesh basket, and the liquid can obtain qualified filtrate by infiltrating the filter bag of the required fineness grade, and the impurity particles are intercepted by the filter bag. The machine is very convenient to replace the filter bag, and there is basically no material consumption for filtration.
The bag filter has many advantages such as reasonable structure, good sealing performance, strong circulation ability, and easy operation. In particular, the probability of side leakage of the filter bag is small, the filtration accuracy can be correctly guaranteed, and the filter bag can be changed quickly, which reduces the operating cost. The inner and outer surfaces of the filter are polished by mechanical sandblasting, which is average and easy to clean. We know that the filtration method adopted by the bag filter is the method of side-in and side-out, or the method of side-in and bottom-out can be adopted, and the filtered liquid medium is pressed or pumped into the bag filter barrel through the pressure in the pipeline. , the liquid medium to be filtered is filtered by the filter bag supported by the filter blue through the electropolishing punching holes, and the changed solid and liquid respectively reach the result of the liquid medium being filtered.
The structural design of the bag filter is that the top cover and the filter cartridge are sealed and locked by four sets of rocker-type head bolts so that the filter can withstand extremely high filtration pressure and water hammer pressure impact. The bag filter is composed of three parts: filter cartridge, filter basket, and filter bag. The structure is compact and simple; the liquid to be filtered enters through the inlet of the filter, flows into the filter bag, and flows out from the outlet of the filter after being intercepted by the filter bag. . The inlet and outlet design of the bag filter generally adopts the side-in and bottom-out method, which is convenient for cleaning.
1) The probability of side leakage of the filter bag is small, which effectively guarantees the filtration quality.
2) Bag filters can carry larger working pressure, small pressure loss, low operating cost, and obvious energy-saving effect.
3) The filtration precision of the filter bag has been continuously improved and has reached 0.5μm.
4) The bag filter has a large processing capacity, small volume, and large dirt holding capacity.
5) Based on the working principle and structure of the bag filter system, it is convenient and quick to replace the filter bag, and the filter is free of cleaning, saving labor and time.
6) The filter bag can be used repeatedly after cleaning, saving costs.
7) The bag filter has a wide range of applications, flexible use, and various installation methods.
1. Place the bag filter on the station to be filtered, connect the inlet and outlet flanges or pipe teeth, and fix it; block the exhaust port, or configure an exhaust valve. Jacket-type connection to a thermal insulation heat source.
2. Gently put the metal inner mesh into the bag filter, so that the neckline of the inner mesh matches the mouth of the bag filter.
3. Place the filter bag so that the ring mouth of the filter bag matches the neckline of the metal inner mesh.
4. Put the O-shaped sealing ring into the O-shaped groove, the O-shaped sealing ring cannot be twisted or deformed, and the filter bag pressure ring is buckled on the multi-bag filter.
5. Hold the handle of the upper cover with one hand and the other end of the upper cover with the other (the multi-bag filter rotates the top hand wheel)
6. After the top cover is aligned, tighten the two diagonal suspending caps at the same time, and tighten all the suspending caps one by one (insert a short stick into the hoisting ring to tighten).
7. Close the exhaust valve installed on the top of the bag filter.
8. Please check whether the connecting pipes are firm; whether the working pressure is within the allowable range.
9. Open the output valve. Open the heat source inlet valve, and the temperature of the filter will rise to the specified temperature.
10. Loosely open the input valve, let the liquid slowly flow into and fill the filter, prevent the liquid from suddenly impacting the filter bag and causing rupture, and then observe whether there is leakage. If there are no leaks, start filtering
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipment Co. Ltd. is a professional purification equipment manufacturer. Suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratory food, beverages, etc. If you are interested in purification equipment, please feel free to contact us! You can call 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working principle of large flow filter element
Filter elements are widely used in filtration equipment, and are divided into ma...
Use and maintenance of bag filter
bag in bag out filter definition:The bag filter is a pressure-type filter device...
Where does the clean room need stainless steel customization?
The supporting facilities of the clean workshop mainly include air shower equipm...
Do you know bag filter ?
With the rapid increase of population in recent years, the air quality has also ...