The clean room can be divided into laminar flow type and turbulent flow type. A laminar flow clean room means that the air flows from one side to the other side at the same speed so that the dust particles or bacteria generated in the room will not spread around and be pushed out of the room or filtered through the return air filter to achieve Good sterilization effect, this method is more suitable for industrial clean rooms with high cleanliness requirements. Turbulence clean room means that the air is filtered from the top of the clean room through the primary and secondary effect filters of the combined air conditioning unit, and the pressure is dispersed by the insulated air ducts to each room, and finally sent to the clean room through the air supply port to achieve The effect of purification, this air supply method is relatively common, the return air is generally done in the corner or the bottom of the column, and the overall return air.
Filter sterilization technology: To achieve the design cleanliness of the clean room, the air mainly relies on ultra-filtration equipment to deliver clean air to a specific environment and maintain the cleanliness of the air. Principles of air filtration cleaning technology: mesh interception, mesh interception, electrostatic attraction interception, inertial collision, and Brownian motion interception. Therefore, air filter cleaning technology results in a comprehensive effect.
The filter material structure of the filter: Most of the filter materials used in the end filter of the biological clean room air-conditioning system are ultra-filter materials. The HEPA filter has a retention rate of 90%~99% for 0.5um particles in the air, and the ultrafilter ULPA can retain more than 99.999% of 0.3um particles.
1. 100-level laminar flow hood: 100-level laminar flow hood is more commonly used as a local air purification device in hospitals, pharmaceuticals, and laboratory research industries. Generally, a vertical laminar flow method can be formed, and a transparent enclosure is used around it. High-purity air can be maintained throughout the area. This 100-level laminar flow hood can be used for the treatment and protection of immunocompromised patients, so it is also called a sterile hospital bed laminar flow hood.
2. Class 100 ultra-clean workbench: The air in the box is purified by horizontal or vertical laminar flow, which can make the purification in the workbench very different. It has become indispensable laboratory equipment in today's research fields such as medicine, biological science, food science, and electronic science.
3. Electrostatic adsorption sterilization and purification technology: Electrostatic adsorption sterilization is based on the principle of industrial electrostatic precipitator, and has some innovations in miniaturization technology. The fine-wire discharge electrode and the honeycomb aluminum box collector are used to form a grade line device; the mirror image force charge adsorption is used. At present, there is a three-stage purification device, that is, pre-filtering-filtering-activated carbon adsorption, combined positive ion electrostatic adsorption sterilization, and air purification with large air volume to ensure the number of indoor air purification, which is a good solution to the key departments of the hospital. For example, the continuous disinfection of air in operating rooms, ICUs, maternal and child wards, hemodialysis rooms, etc. people, can make the cleanliness of the air in the clean room of the hospital room reach 100,000 to 10,000.
4. Negative ion purification technology: Negative ions are a negatively charged chemical group that can undergo reversible changes, have a very short existence time and have no ability to kill microorganisms. Particles combine to form multiple particles that agglomerate and become larger to rapidly settle so that the air can achieve the purpose of purification. Only when negative ions in the air have certain chemical properties, such as active oxygen ions, can they have the ability to infringe on proteins and thus kill microorganisms. Therefore, the ability of negative ions to purify the air is relatively limited, and the removal rate of microbial particles in the air can only reach 70%~90%.
1. Outer corridor wrap-around type: The outer corridor can have windows or no windows, which can be used for visiting and placing some equipment. Generally, 100,000 grades are used and the outer windows must be double-layer sealed windows.
2. Corridor surrounds type: The clean room is located on the periphery, and the corridor is located inside. The cleanliness level of this corridor generally needs to be higher, even the same as the clean room. In addition, when the clean room is located on the periphery, it needs to be clean. Note that there is no external window setting.
3. Two-end type: the clean room is set on one side, and the other side is set as a quasi-clean and auxiliary room.
4. Core type: In order to save the land and shorten pipelines, the dust-free area can be set in the center, surrounded by various auxiliary rooms and hidden pipeline spaces up and down, left and right, to reduce heat exchange with outside air.
Wuxi Lenge Purification Equipments Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of purification equipment, we have bag-in and bag-out filters for your choice. Suitable for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, food and beverage, electronics, etc. We also have stainless steel furniture. If you are interested in purification equipment and stainless steel furniture, please contact us! You can contact us at 86-510-85189266. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 types of purification transfer windows, how many have you used?
The transfer window is a must for purification projects. What kind of transfer w...
Do you know the Dynamic Pass Box
The Dynamic Pass Box can transfer materials, appliances, etc. under A-level envi...
Usage of liquid filter
Liquid filter is an indispensable device on the transmission medium pipeline. It...
The working principle of the air shower
Recently, many friends who purchase air shower rooms have asked the most questio...